Hydrogen Commercial Vehicle Demonstrations – Official Launch
- A brief formal program, with speeches from government representatives, the AMTA Board, and project partners
- Networking and photo opportunities
- Ride-alongs in the hydrogen vehicles
- Live music
- Hors d’oeuvres and a barista station
- Sponsor/partner exhibits/displays
Through this venture – in collaboration with its project partners, AMTA will offer carriers opportunities to use and test – within their own operations – Class 8 vehicles that operate with hydrogen fuel. These trials will look at the performance of hydrogen-fueled commercial vehicles on Alberta roads, payloads, and weather conditions and will address challenges around fuel cell reliability, infrastructure, vehicle cost/maintenance, and other factors.
This event is free, but advance registration is required.